Gluten-Free Blueberry Corn Muffins
Description:A great gluten-free option, these muffins are packed with flavor and make a great on-the-go breakfast.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 140.0
Total Fat: 3.5g
Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with 22 muffin papers and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cornbread mix, buttermilk, oil, egg, egg whites, lemon juice and ¼ cup of Splenda Sugar Blend. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until blended. Mix on high for 30 seconds.
- Gently fold blueberries into muffin batter.
- Spoon about ¼ cup batter or less into each muffin cup. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Splenda Sugar Blend on top of muffins (evenly divided).
- Bake for 22 minutes or lightly browned on top. Cool on a wire rack.
1 20-ounce package gluten-free cornbread mix (Bob’s Red Mill used)
1 ¾ cup low-fat buttermilk
¼ cup canola oil
2 egg whites
½ lemon, juiced
¼ cup Splenda Sugar Blend + 1 Tbsp (divided)
½ teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups blueberries