Grilled Veggie Wrap
Description:To make this recipe even quicker, visit your local deli and pick up some pre-grilled veggies!
Serving Size:1 wrap
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 195.0
Total Fat: 10.0g
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and ground black pepper.
- Add sliced zucchini, squash and bell pepper to marinade and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Grill the vegetables about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Lay out the tortilla and spread with 2 Tbsp hummus, then add two fresh basil leaves and top with 2 slices of zucchini, 2 slices of yellow squash and 1 slice bell pepper.
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll like a burrito. You can serve these immediately or wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 8 slices
1 medium yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into 8 slices
1 red bell pepper, sliced into 4 slices
4 large (about 10 inch diameter) low carb whole wheat tortillas
½ cup hummus
8 fresh basil leaves