Grilled Chicken Wraps
Description:Grilled chicken thighs and onion fill these tasty dinner wraps. Cook the chicken and onions on an indoor or an outdoor grill.
Serving Size:1 wrap
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 363.0
Total Fat: 8.0g
Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Preheat a stove-top grill
- Remove visible fat from chicken, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken and onion slices on the grill. Cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken and onions over and grill 3 minutes. Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken and onion, and grill 2 minutes. A meat thermometer should reach 165 degrees F. Transfer to a plate. Using two forks, shred the chicken. Separate the onions into rings.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and add to the grill for 3 minutes to warm through. Fill each tortilla with some of the chicken and onions, and roll into a wrap.
- Divide lettuce between two plates, and top with diced tomatoes. Serve.
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 1/4-inch onion slices (about ½ cup)
1/4 cup low-sugar, low-sodium barbecue sauce
2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup fresh diced tomatoes