Healthy Snack Mix - Foodie Recipe
Description:This snack mix is packed with nutrition and healthy fats from the many nuts and seeds. Plus the freeze-dried blueberries add a tangy, fruity flavor to the mix!
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 175.0
Total Fat: 14.0g
Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine Splenda Brown Sugar, cayenne pepper, pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds and sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheet and then spray again with a coating of cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. When cool, toss nut mixture in a bowl with the freeze dried blueberries.
2 tablespoons Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
1 cup unsalted slivered almonds
¼ cup sesame seeds
1.2 ounce bag freeze dried blueberries