Mini Chocolate Tarts
Description:Mini-desserts are a great way to work in treats without too many carbs or calories. These little tarts are perfect for a holiday party too!
Serving Size:1 tart
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 60.0
Total Fat: 3.0g
Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Bake the puff pastry cups according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and skim milk. Put in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- Spoon or pipe 1 teaspoon chocolate pudding mixture into each puff pastry cup.
- Top each tart with 2 mini chocolate chips.
1.4 ounces sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding mix
1 cup skim milk
4 ounces light whipped topping, thawed
24 puff pastry cups
48 mini-chocolate chips