Yogurt Curry Marinated Tilapia
Description:Here's an easy, budget-friendly meal to try for dinner this week. While simple to make, it's full of sweet and spicy flavor.
Serving Size:1 filet
Nutritional Facts:Calories: 195.0
Total Fat: 4.0g
Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8x11-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Lay the four tilapia fillets side by side in the pan.
- Top the filets with the sliced onion and bell pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish and vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let the fish rest for 15 minutes before serving. Vegetables should be slightly crisp and fish should be cooked through but tender.
4 (4-ounce) tilapia fillets
1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
1 medium yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
2 tablespoons sweet curry powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt (optional)
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper